Business model design and innovation are of critical importance for a company’s performance and success. The question is: Do we know how to build a sound and innovative business model?
Learn from Greg Bernarda, an international facilitator and co-author of the latest bestseller 'Value Proposition Design’. By working through world-class case studies for the services industry and retail sector, visually engaging examples and various hands-on exercises, you will learn how to create invincible business models and value propositions.
You will gain the skills, tools, language and process to:
- Sketch your existing business model and value proposition
- Ideate new business models and value propositions
- Understand and apply best practice techniques of the tools
- Develop clear customer understanding
- Assess your models against competition and achieve differentiation
- Reduce risk of failure through systematic testing
- Implement the tools within your start-up or enterprise
Dates: 23 & 24 July 2019 (2 days)
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: Carlton Hotel Singapore
Up to 90% SSG funding: S$280^ (SMEs & Singapore Citizen/PR)
70% funding: S$840 (Non-SMEs & Singapore Citizen/PR)
Full course fees: S$2,800
^To enjoy the 90% funding, SMEs will have to first pay an upfront of $840 (30%) and be subsequently reimbursed $560 via SkillsConnect Portal after the submission of a compulsory assessment.