The 2019 CPS course comprises of localised context with deep-dive hands-on project guidance to equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to drive business productivity in the Food or Retail sector. At the end of the course, you will acquire applicable and practical competencies through the focused curriculum and experience practical learning through the engagement of a consultancy project with an SME in the Food or Retail sector.
You will be able to :
• Review and diagnose the company’s business model
• Diagnose the company’s Productivity Management System
• Perform analysis of the company’s Strength and Areas for Improvement
• Provide solutions using appropriate productivity tools and techniques
• Measure and track the productivity improvements
Participants will receive a Certificate of Achievement and carry the credentials of "Certified Productivity Specialist" upon completion of both Core and Specialised Segment.
1.5 days of intensive course-hours covering 6 modules on productivity concepts, tools and techniques and consulting framework.
Modules taught includes:
Ethnic and Tools
Metrics of Productivity and more
Core Segment: $498
Specialisation Segment : $4,998
^^subjected to prevailing GST
This course is administered by Singapore Productivity Centre.