Digital Marketing Workshop
15 to 23 December 2020
- The core principles for digital marketing and the skills you need as a digital marketer
- How to organise successful campaigns by using digital marketing strategies and best practices
- How to use content marketing to engage and inform customers in the right way and at the right time
- How to create an email marketing strategy to grow your business and streamline your operations using Mailchimp
Upcoming Course Schedule
|Course Dates:||15, 17, 18, 21 & 23 December 2020|
|Fees:||S$2,500 (S$250 with SSG max funding)|
|Duration:||5 days, 9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Who should attend?||Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing
Small business owners who need to maximise online channels
|Venue:||Powered by Zoom platform|
|15 Dec 20||Fundamentals of Web Design & Development using WordPress CMS
· What is WordPress?
· Hosting and Setup
· Getting a Domain
· Dashboard walkthrough
· Using Widgets
· Picking a Theme
· Embedding Images and Videos into content
· Visual Composer for WordPress
|17 Dec 20||Search Engine Optimisation for Google
· Defining SEO and SEM
· Difference between Display and Search
· Why is SEO important?
· What does SEO consist of?
· What is your opportunity?
· SEO Strategies
· SEO Audit
|18 Dec 20||Content Marketing 101
· Introduction to Content Marketing
· Content Marketing Strategy
· Types of Content Marketing
· 8 Steps to Effective Content Marketing Strategy
|21 Dec 20||Inbound Marketing 101
· Introduction to Inbound Marketing
· Paid Social – Facebook
· Creative Media Approach
· Audience Segmentation
· Media Objectives and Formats
· Create a campaign
· Conversion Objectives
· Implementing a Facebook Pixel
· Campaign Budget Planning
|23 Dec 20||Marketing Automation
· What is Marketing Automation?
· 3 Ways to Automate your Marketing
· Diving into Email Marketing – Introduction to Mailchimp
· Audience Segmentation
· Measure and Optimise
Fees and Funding
|After up to 90% funding for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above OR Singapore Citizens/PRs who are company-sponsored||Full Fee for Non-Singapore Citizens/PRs|
GST is not included in rates above.
This programme is intended for employees currently employed in the Lifestyle Cluster (Retail, Food Services, Food Manufacturing and Hotel industries).
SMEs and Non-SMEs are eligible for enhanced Absentee Payroll at 90% of hourly basic salary, capped at $10 per hour.
As part of the funding requirements, all participants are to fulfil a minimum of 75% attendance and submit a post-programme report.
ENHANCED ABSENTEE PAYROLL
From 1 May 2020 till the last day of December 2020, employers who send their workers for training will be eligible to claim up 90% of their hourly basic salary (capped at S$10/hour). For more information, please refer here: https://www.ssg.gov.sg/ETSP_EnhancedAP.html
All participants are to fulfil a minimum of 75% attendance and submit a post-programme report after the training programme. A template will be given as a guide for the project report.